× Witamy na forum Kunena!

Podziel się z nami i naszymi użytkownikami, kim jesteś, czym się interesujesz i dlaczego postanowiłeś do nas dołączyć.

Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich nowych członków naszej społeczności i mamy nadzieję że zagościsz u nas na dłużej!

After providing No. 2 overall draft pick Saquon

More
1 week 6 days ago #20411 by zhangzk
Barkley with a big road grader to open some holes for the running game O. J. Howard Jersey , the New York Giants went to work to improve their pass rush and stop the run.The Giants grabbed mammoth guard Will Hernandez of UTEP with the second pick of the second round on Friday night, a 345-pounder who moved into the Miners starting lineup as a redshirt freshman and started all 49 games at left guard.New York switched to defense in the third round, taking edge-rushing linebacker Lorenzo Carter of Georgia with the 66th pick overall and bullish tackle B.J. Hill of North Carolina State three selections later.The second choice came from Tampa Bay in the deal that sent defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul to the Buccaneers.In all three cases — four, if you count the Giants taking Barkley in the first round — general manager Dave Gettleman said it was value meeting need. That's something the Giants desperately needed coming off a 3-13 season."Dave and I were talking leading up to the draft, and I really believed we were going to get a lot better," new coach Pat Shurmur said. "I can tell you with the four picks, we have gotten a lot better."The Giants considered Hernandez a first-round choice, and they felt Carter and Hill had second-round grades, said Gettleman, who felt Barkley was the best player in the draft.Gettleman said Hernandez was the top player on the Giants' board when the second day started."You know I love the hog mollies and this guy really has a lot of talent Authentic Chandler Catanzaro Jersey ," Gettleman said of Hernandez. "He is a very athletic kid for his size. He can run, he can pull and he plays very smart."Shurmur said that Hernandez will give the Giants strength in the middle and he is good in both the run and pass games."This is a guy who has a really good chance to play very early in his career," Shurmur said, adding he will be tested at both left and right guard.Hernandez also has a mean streak the Giants like. Gettleman described him as "cranky."Hernandez believes he can step in and play right away. He laughed when asked about his on-field demeanor."On the field I am a completely different person than I am off the field," Hernandez said. "I take football very serious. It's more than a game to me. It's who I am. So whenever I get on that field I take it with all seriousness."The Giants offensive line struggled last season with injuries and poor play. The team ranked No. 26 in the league in rushing, averaging 96.8 yards and finishing 31st in points scored.New York lost center Weston Richburg and left guard Justin Pugh to free agency. Gettleman signed New England Patriots left tackle Nate Solder and Jacksonville guard Patrick Omameh as free agents and planned to move 2015 first-round pick Ereck Flowers from left tackle to right tackle.Flowers, however, is not taking part in the organized team activities and the recent minicamp, both voluntary events.Brett Jones played well at center after Richburg was sidelined by a concussion. The guard positions are wide open with John Jerry, Jon Halapio and John Greco all returning to challenge Hernandez and Omameh.The 6-foot-5 Carter had 165 tackles and 14陆 sacks in 54 games with the Bulldogs. He forced seven fumbles Youth Jason Pierre-Paul Jersey , recovered six and had 54 pressures."He played his best football in his biggest games," Shurmur said. "That's what really showed up. Special teams, he'll have an immediate impact there."Gettleman said the Giants tried to trade up to get him and could not get a deal done. They still got him.Hill had his best season in 2017, recording a career-high 57 tackles. He finished his career with 26陆 tackles for losses and nine sacks."B.J. Hill, he's tough to block," Shurmur said. "He is good against the run. He is kind of a little bit sneaky getting his pass rush, so we'll get a pass rush out of him as well." The Buccaneers survived a wild game against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday, emerging with a 26-23 overtime victory. Chandler Catanzaro made up for two missed kicks by drilling a 59-yard game-winning field goal in overtime. Tampa Bay is now 3-3, but due to what else unfolded around the division this week, Dirk Koetter and his team are still in third place. Let’s check in on what the rest of the NFC South did in week seven.New Orleans Saints (5-1)The Saints won their fifth straight game on Sunday http://www.buccaneersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-vita-vea-jersey , knocking off a tough Ravens team on the road by a score of 24-23. New Orleans trailed 17-7 after three quarters before storming back. A one-yard touchdown run by Alvin Kamara with 12:32 left brought the Saints within 17-14. Drew Brees, who picked up his 500th career touchdown pass earlier in the game, then connected with Michael Thomas for a five-yard score to put the visiting team on top. A 39-yard field goal by Will Lutz turned out to be key insurance as Baltimore marched down the field and scored to make it 24-23 with 24 seconds left. Justin Tucker, who was 222-for-222 on extra points in his career, then missed the game-tying conversion to send the Saints home with a win. Brees finished the afternoon 22-of-30 for 212 yards and two touchdowns, while Kamara ran for 64 yards and a touchdown. Baltimore’s offense put up 351 yards to New Orleans’ 339, but it didn’t translate to a win for the home team.Up Next: at Minnesota Vikings (4-2-1)Carolina Panthers (4-2)The Panthers took down the defending Super Bowl champion Eagles in Philadelphia on Sunday, erasing a 17-0 fourth-quarter deficit to win 21-17. Curtis Samuel got Carolina on the board for the first time with 10:41 to go, scoring on a 14-yard run. With 4:08 left, Cam Newton found Devin Funchess for an 18-yard touchdown before converting the two-point try to Jarius Wright to get the deficit to three. Philadelphia couldn’t hold on for the win as Newton took the offense 69 yards in 10 plays Carlton Davis Jersey , ending the drive on a go-ahead touchdown pass to Greg Olsen with 1:22 left. After that, the Eagles didn’t get much of a drive going before Julius Peppers came up with a sack-fumble to seal the game.Newton was pretty efficient throughout the game, despite not scoring until late. He completed 25 of his 39 passes for 269 yards and two touchdowns, connecting with Funchess six times for 62 yards and a score. The Panthers once again struggled to run the ball, with Newton finishing as their leading rusher with 49 yards on seven carries. Christian McCaffrey ran just seven times for 29 yards, but did catch six passes for 51 yards. Peppers’ sack of Carson Wentz to end the game was Carolina’s third of the day, with the other two coming from Luke Kuechly and Mario Addison. Up Next: vs. Baltimore Ravens (4-3)Atlanta Falcons (3-4)The Falcons beat the Giants, 23-20, on Monday Night Football behind a strong first three quarters from their defense. Atlanta held a 20-6 lead until the 4:47 mark of the fourth quarter. New York tried to make things interesting, scoring on a two-yard touchdown run by Saquon Barkley. Odell Beckham Jr. dropped the two-point conversion Authentic Mike Evans Jersey , so the game stayed at 20-12. After the Falcons added a 56-yard field goal by Giorgio Tavecchio, the Giants scored again, this time on a pass from Eli Manning to Beckham. The two-point conversion was good, but there were only five seconds to go. The Falcons hung on, getting one step closer to a .500 record.Matt Ryan threw for 379 yards and a touchdown on 31-of-39 passing, finding Julio Jones nine times for 104 yards. Jones now has 812 yards this season, but still hasn’t found the end zone. In Monday’s game, Marvin Hall was the lone Falcon to catch a touchdown. Tevin Coleman ran 11 times for 50 yards and a touchdown in the absence of Devonta Freeman. The Atlanta defense still wasn’t all that great, allowing 433 yards.Up Next: at Washington Redskins (4-2)— Week Nine

Please Zaloguj or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds
© 2015 Silencium | Projekt i wykonanie: artLord.pl