× Witamy na forum Kunena!

Podziel się z nami i naszymi użytkownikami, kim jesteś, czym się interesujesz i dlaczego postanowiłeś do nas dołączyć.

Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich nowych członków naszej społeczności i mamy nadzieję że zagościsz u nas na dłużej!

Eric Reid signing fills major hole in Panthers secondary

More
1 week 6 days ago #20408 by zhangzk
The fact is not only does the Eric Reid signing put Colin Jones back on the bench Cheap Greg Olsen Jersey , it’s an upgrade at the position. First let’s take a look at the Panthers safety position season to date grades. Unfortunately my PFF account doesn’t let me look back at prior seasons grades or else I would tell you how Reid graded out for the 2017 season. I’m assuming it was pretty good from a grade perspective though not a Pro Bowl season.You can see with the loss of Da’Norris Searcy it put Colin Jones on the field a lot. We know Jones can fill a role for the Panthers, just not a starters role. I’m hopeful that Reid will not only fill Searcy’s role but even represent an upgrade, particularly in coverage.Looking at the grades for the entire Panthers defense you see that when in their base defense the Panthers that the Panthers still have two other weak points.Linebacker David Mayo will return to the bench in Week 6 when Thomas Davis comes off of suspension, so we have no worries there. The other concern is at defensive end across from Mario Addison. Wes Horton is currently grading at 42.3. Ron Rivera has stated he wants to see more snaps from Julius Peppers. I like the thought of that. Here’s the defensive end grades which includes snap counts. I hope we see some leveling this in Week 5 between Peppers and Horton and of course http://www.pantherscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-devin-funchess-jersey , more Efe Obada. By the way, something seems off with the Horton grade as both of his run and pass grades are higher than the average. I don’t see that for a single other player. Maybe it’s a typo?To recap, while the Panthers defense has had two good games and one not so good they are still a top-10 unit who added a very good player to their weakest position. I’m excited to see how Reid meshes with the defense against the Giants next Sunday.Keep Pounding!NFL fantasy football Week 4 waiver wire work The good news is that it’s the Buccaneers and Bears on a bye so there are only a handful of Must Start players to be replaced in lineups. The bad news is that if you don’t have an adequate replacement on your bench the pickings are slim. I’m not seeing a lot of starter quality players out there but there are some decent players to take a flyer on who might put up a decent score just when you need them too.Let’s start with Fantasy Pros Top 10 Waiver wire pick ups at the moment. The percent column tells what percentage of fantasy leagues have the player available.As bye week fill ins here are my picks as the four skill positions: QB Blake BortlesThis guy can put up 30 points any given week. He faces a Chiefs defense giving up the fifth most fantasy points to quarterbacks. I think Bortles will throw a ton of passes in this one.WR Dede WestbrookSee my comments about Bortles above. Now consider Westbrook is really coming on strong and getting lots of targets. He is worth a spot on your bench to see if the trend upward continues.RB Nyheim Hines As long as Andrew Luck is at quarterback, whoever is getting thetouches at running back has the potential to put up a big game. With Marlon Mack dinged up that appears to be Hines.TE Vance MacDonaldI get it Graham Gano Jersey , the Steelers offense looked like crap the other night. Don’t expect it to be a trend. Big Ben likes to throw to the tight end so MacDonald is a good start most weeks and that certainly applies this week against the Falcons.One guy on the list I have never heard of so I figured you probably haven’t either. Here’s a persuasive argument for wide receiver Keke Coutee. By the way...oh the fun fantasy team names I could have if Keke Coutee were a Panther. I’m not quite ready to jump on his bandwagon yet (it might have couties anyway). I recommend a wait and see approach.Of these defensive streamers I like the Patriots, Panthers the Cardinals. The Panthers match-up well with the Giants offense, same with the Cardinals at 49ers, who are living life after Jimmy Garrapollo. The Colts are hurting at the skill positions so the Patriots could create some turnovers and keep the scoring limited.DST streamersTitans (53 percent) at BUF Broncos (59 percent) at NYJ Patriots (53 percent) vs IND Panthers (42 percent) vs NYG Cardinals (40 percent) at SF From the file of pure speculation:For you Gamecocks fans it might be time to take a flyer on rookie tight end Hayden Hurst.If he pans out you can say you knew early on he was a star in the making. Keep Pounding!

Please Zaloguj or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
© 2015 Silencium | Projekt i wykonanie: artLord.pl