× Witamy na forum Kunena!

Podziel się z nami i naszymi użytkownikami, kim jesteś, czym się interesujesz i dlaczego postanowiłeś do nas dołączyć.

Serdecznie zapraszamy wszystkich nowych członków naszej społeczności i mamy nadzieję że zagościsz u nas na dłużej!

This years Orange Bowl serves as one of the two College

More
1 week 6 days ago #20406 by zhangzk
Football Playoff’s Semi-Final games with the winner of the game advancing to the championship game. This game features another undefeated team and a one loss team. The number four rated Oklahoma Sooners will travel to Miami Gardens Florida to take on the number one rated Alabama Crimson Tide at Hard Rock Stadium. Please use this thread to follow today’s College Football Playoff game. Please continue to follow all site rules on this live thread as you would any other post on the Phinsider. As always there is no sharing Youth Jason Sanders Jersey , requesting or discussing of illegal game streams allowed on the Phinsider or any other SBNation site.Oklahoma Sooners (4) 12-1 1st Big 12 FBS @ Alabama Crimson Tide (1) 1st SEC West Division FBSWhen: 8:00 PM ESTWhere: Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FloridaTV: ESPNOnline Streaming: Watch ESPNOdds: Alabama Crimson Tide -13.5Over/Under: 78.5 *(Just click the play button right above and enjoy!)On this episode of Phinsider Radio, Matthew Cannata Youth Cameron Wake Jersey , Josh Houtz, and Aaron Sutton discuss the NFL trade deadline. As you know, the Miami Dolphins were not active and have decided to go with what they have for the remainder of the season. Was this a good move? Would we have been buyers or sellers? It’s a crossroads between “win now” and the long-term trajectory of the team.We also discuss the futures of Ryan Tannehill, Kenyan Drake www.authenticsmiamidolphins.com , DeVante Parker and others. Has Tannehill become Chad Pennington? Will he ever recover? Will he play another snap in a Dolphins uniform? We discuss and tell you what we know. Later this week, we’ll be posting our Jets preview episode so stay tuned for that.Click that play button. Let’s go, baby! Follow Matthew (@CannataNFL), Houtz (@Houtz) Miami Dolphins T-Shirt , and Sutton (@suttonlacesout) on Twitter! Tune in. Subscribe. Give us an awesome rating. Y’all kick butt.

Please Zaloguj or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
© 2015 Silencium | Projekt i wykonanie: artLord.pl